Partystar works closely with venue management to ensure your entry will be as smooth as possible. Avoid door issues by ensuring you read and understand the following requirements:
1. Deadline for submission:
For this Friday your guestlist must be in by 4pm Friday. If you submit your guestlist later than this time, it will not be valid.
2. Expiry time:
You will need to arrive at Electric Ladyland by 1am on Friday night. If you arrive after this time, the guestlist will no longer be valid.
3. Venue dress code requirements:
Electric Ladyland permits the following items of clothing. If any member of your group is wearing clothing that is not permitted, the entire guestlist may be refused entry.
Sporting Clothes: No
Torn Jeans: Yes
Dress Shoes: Yes
Dress Sneakers: Yes
Gym Runners: No
4. Partystar requirements:
These requirements are made by Partystar, and not Electric Ladyland:
- 2 guestlists per day maximum: Don't apply for more than 2 guestlists on the same day, otherwise all guestlists may be cancelled.
- No large single-sex groups: 1 female per 3 males, or 1 male per 3 females, otherwise the entire guestlist may be refused entry.
- Behaviour: Present yourselves smartly. Showing signs of aggression or making inappropriate comments may lead to the entire guestlist being refused entry.
- Photo ID: All members of your group must have photo ID.
- Intoxication: If any member of your group is intoxicated, the entire guestlist may be refused entry. This is a legal requirement.